What is the Kinetic Code ?
It’s our unique formula for unlocking business potential and the steps that we take a business on to achieve operational excellence.
Why is it called the Kinetic Code?
Potential energy is latent energy stored within a system, not yet realised and held in place by other factors. With the right conditions and insight, potential energy can be released and converted into kinetic energy—the energy of momentum and change. This process is a state change; converting held ability into forward progress. People and businesses often find themselves in a similar situation. Filled with untapped ability or value, which is left dormant due to the complex and rigid structure that surrounds them.
The Kinetic Code is our powerful system designed to release this potential. It sets out a structured change management plan using a toolkit of seven Catalysts. These combine to transform an organisation from a static and inefficient Potential State to an energized and self-improving Kinetic State. Every function within Isoma is designed to facilitate this state change.
Potential State + Catalysts = Kinetic State
The Potential State - Most businesses sit in a Potential State, where they are static and sub-optimized. Common signs of a Potential State business are:
- uncompetitive practices with a complicated structure set around an uncertain or unclear value chain,
- a sluggish performance with multiple systems and methods,
- tiered or disengaged staff,
- uncontrolled risks with lengthy procedures and separated compliance systems,
- and high costs due to fragmented or uncoordinated management systems.
Our Catalysts can unlock their potential and transform these businesses into a Kinetic State: a state of momentum and improvement.
The Catalysts – 7 steps to unlocking business potential. The seven Catalysts are the key elements for unlocking an organisation’s potential and creating a Kinetic State. Each catalyst comprises of several detailed elements: all of which are necessary for its function.
The Isoma Suite has been designed to facilitate attaining these elements, and every function within Isoma can be linked to a Catalyst. As part of the Kinetic Code, these catalysts set out a structured change management plan for organisations to follow, all achieved through use of Isoma. The 7 Catalysts are:
- Continual Improvement
The Kinetic State - Kinetic businesses have a strong competitive advantage and are always improving. Signs of a business in a Kinetic State are:
- strongly competitive practices centered on a clear and understood value chain,
- an agile performance with rapid and effective improvement via a single point of focus,
- energized staff who clearly understand their contribution,controlled risks deriving from strong procedural clarity,
- reduced costs that stem from one integrated operational management system for all needs.
Businesses attain a Kinetic State by way of seven Catalysts.